Mountaineer proudly offers our guests the widest variety of non-stop gaming excitement. We want all of our customers to have fun and to enjoy our properties safely. While we recognize that the overwhelming majority of our customers enjoy our various forms of gambling and non-gambling amenities responsibly, we also understand that there is a small proportion of the population who do not.
Mountaineer is strongly committed to promoting responsible gaming at Mountaineer and throughout our entire community by providing information, access to resources and assistance to those who seek help.
The Warning Signs of Problem Gambling:
- Gambling to escape everyday problems and worries.
- Gambling to get money to resolve financial problems.
- Borrowing money to gamble or to cover gambling debts.
- Selling personal possessions to gamble or to cover gambling debts.
- Inability to stop gambling regardless of win or loss levels.
- Gambling until you’ve lost your last dollar.
- Neglecting your job, family and self because of gambling.
- An unhappy home life because of gambling.
- Reluctance to use “gambling money” for necessary household expenses.
- Feelings of hopelessness, depression or suicidal thoughts because of gambling.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call 1-800-GAMBLER.