ONE Club Rules
1. Participants must be 21 years of age or older with a current valid state or federal government issued photo identification.
2. Valid state or federal government issued photo identification is required for all Players Card transactions including but not limited to membership enrollment, replacement cards, creation or changing of PIN (Personal Identification Number) and to redeem points, coupons or certificates.
3. All employees of Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack and Resort, Presque Isle Downs & Casino, and Scioto Downs, Casino & Racetrack are ineligible to participate as a club member. Immediate family members may participate as a club member but are not eligible for random giveaways and promotions.
4. The Players Club card and all of its benefits are not transferrable. Only the account holder is authorized to redeem points for free play, merchandise, food, beverages, hotel stays, and/or vouchers from any Players Club account. Only the account holder is authorized to redeem free play or any other offers on account.
5. Guests must register a PIN number at the Players Club in order to download free play at slot machines and to participate in kiosk promotions. Guests are responsible for keeping their PIN number confidential.
6. Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack and Resort and its subsidiaries will not be held responsible for lost or stolen cards or transactions resulting from card loss or theft.
7. Coupons, complimentary certificates, or vouchers will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
8. It is the slot customer’s responsibility to ensure that their club card is properly accepted in the card reader. Pit players are required to present their card to the pit boss upon arriving at the table and prior to placing a wager. Race players are required to present their card at the mutuel window when making bets. Points from race bets will appear on member’s account the following day.
9. It is against policy for a member to accrue points by distributing their cards to other players. Privileges for club members doing so will be revoked.
10. Management reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from malfunction, operator error or any other reason it deems valid.
11. All disputes and subsequent decisions by management are final and binding.
12. Members may not combine points from separate accounts for rewards.
13. Rules of this club program may vary with specific promotions.
14. Points on accounts with no play after six (6) months will be forfeited. To keep points active, carded play is required once at least every six (6) months.
15. Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack and Resort, and its subsidiaries, reserve the right to revoke or deny Players Club membership if it is determined that an individual has not complied with club rules.
16. To request removal from the Players Club, members may contact Mountaineer by calling 1-800-804-0468 Extension 8020 or dial direct to 304-387-8020 at any time 24-hours a day.
17. Mountaineer Casino may use players club information without compensation to the participant.
18. Members’ participation in the Players Club and use of the ONE Club Card indicates acceptance of the conditions stated herein.
Management reserves the right to alter or cancel this program anytime without prior notice.