Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is your address?
Our physical address is:
1420 Mountaineer Circle
New Cumberland, WV 26047
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 358
Chester, WV 26034
2. What is your telephone number?
Our main line is 1-800-804-0468
3. What are Mountaineer Casino’s hours of operation?
Mountaineer Casino is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
4. What is your email address?
For all questions and concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to three business days for a response.
5. How do I reserve a hotel room?
To reserve a hotel room, contact our Reservations team at 1-800-804-0468 ext. 6880. Reservations can also be made on our website here.
6. Can I make or change a room reservation via email?
Please contact our Reservation team at 1-800-804-0468 ext. 6880, or email us at email@example.com.
7. Do you have smoking hotel rooms?
While we do allow smoking on the casino floor, smoking is prohibited in all of our hotel rooms. All guests found to be smoking in hotel rooms are assessed a $200 fee on their bill.
8. Do you allow pets in your hotel?
Yes, we are a pet friendly hotel. We allow all well-behaved, healthy dogs up to 75lbs. Pet friendly guest rooms are located on the 5th and 6th floors, and you will be assessed at $50 non-refundable cleaning fee.
9. How do I purchase concert tickets?
Concert tickets are available exclusively on our website under the “Entertainment” tab. You may also contact Etix at 1-800-514-3849.
10. How do I sign up for your emails?
Visit our website moreatmountaineer.com to sign up for our emails, or visit Guest Services upon your next trip to file a request to receive our emails.
11. What is the ONE Club?
The ONE Club is our exclusive player’s club. All club members receive great tier benefits, exclusive offers,and more!
12. How do I sign up for the ONE Club?
Visit our Guest Services window on the casino floor and present a valid government issued photo ID to sign up for the ONE Club.
13. How many restaurants do you have?
We have four restaurants located on the casino side, and one restaurant located at the racetrack. We have Gatsby Restaurant & Buffet, Mahogany Sports Bar, LBV Steak & Pasta, Big Al’s, and Vickar’s Concessions. Please note, Vickar’s Concessions is only open on live racing days.
14. Can I purchase gift cards for Mountaineer Casino?
Yes, gift cards can be purchased via phone at 1-800-804-0468 ext. 1800. Gift cards cannot be used on the casino floor.
15. What nights do you race?
Currently we race Sundays-Wednesdays through November.
16. How old do you have to be to bet on horses?
All patrons must be over the age of 18 to bet on horses.
17. Do you provide transportation from the casino to the racetrack?
Yes, our shuttle runs on race days beginning at 6pm.
18. Does your hotel offer high speed internet?
Yes, to access our high speed internet, connect to Mountaineer WIFI on your devices, and enter your email address and date of birth.
19. Do you provide additional beds?
For $10, all tower rooms will be provided an additional cot.
20. Do you have wheelchair accessible rooms?
We have handicapped rooms available based on limited availability.
21. Does your hotel provide wheelchairs?
Yes, we offer free wheelchairs, and you may rent motor scooters for up to 4 hours for $15, and for up to 24 hours for $30.
22. What is your hotel’s cancellation policy?
We ask that Bus Groups cancel 72 hours prior to their check in time, and all individual guests cancel
prior to 4pm on the day of their arrival.
23. Do you have a workout facility?
Yes, we offer a 24 hour workout facility for all hotel guests located on the second floor.
24. Do you have a pool?
We have an indoor pool located on the first floor for all hotel guests. Our indoor pool can be accessed from 9am-11pm. We also have an outdoor pool that is opened during the summer months from dawn to dusk.
25. How do I find out what promotions are going on if I’m not on your mailing list?
All of our promotions are listed on our website under the “Gaming” tab.
26. I don’t have a printer, how do I print my concert tickets purchased online through Etix?
Whether you lost your purchased tickets, or you cannot print them at home, visit the box office at the Harv on the day of the concert, and our box office staff will gladly print your tickets for you.
27. Can I book a reservation for the Spa at Mountaineer online?
Yes, you can book your next appointment with the Spa at Mountaineer here.
28. Can I have my wedding/reception at Mountaineer Casino?
We welcome all guests who wish to have their wedding ceremony and/or wedding reception at Mountaineer Casino! To begin the booking process, please visit our website or contact our Group Sales department at 1-800-804-0468.
29. Do you have convention space for seminars/business meetings?
At Mountaineer Casino we have over 13,000 square feet of total meeting space. If you wish to schedule your next event with us, visit our website and fill out an RFP Form, or contact our Sales Manager at 1-800-804-0468 ext. 8150.
30. What is your smoking policy?
Smoking is permitted only on our casino floor and all horse racing betting locations, with the exception of our non-smoking section on the casino floor. All non-gaming areas are smoke free, including all restaurants, hotel rooms, spa, gift shop, convention center, Harv, and hotel lobby. If you have any questions as to where you are permitted to smoke, please ask a Mountaineer Casino team member.