Looking for something new and exciting? Take your career to the next level by joining our team at Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort!
Take a chance on a new career today with Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort!
Current Job Openings
Already submitted an application?
Already employed with Eldorado Resorts Inc?
How To Apply
Applicants may apply in person at Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort or online. A resume and cover letter with salary requirements should be brought with you during the interview process.
Applications are available 8:30am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday at the Human Resources Office located in the Clubhouse Building, Trackside.
Required Items Needed to Apply
The following items are required when applying for employment:
- Position you are applying for
- Date available for work
- Term of employment (Full time,
- Shift preference
- Salary expectations
- Address (Street, City, Zip)
- Phone number
- If you have worked for this company before: when, where, supervisor’s name, and reason for leaving.
- Can you submit proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.?
- If you have relatives working for this company, their name, position and relationship.
- If you have been convicted of a crime (except for speeding and parking violations), the date, county or city and state of conviction and whether it was a felony or misdemeanor.
- High School Name and Address
- College Name and Address, if applicable
- Reason for seeking employment
- If previously employed:
- Dates employed
- Present or most recent employer
- Employer’s Address, City,
- Reason for leaving
- Name of current or final supervisor
- Current or final position
- Job duties
- Ending salary
- Three (3) Work or Character References
Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort
PO Box 358, Route 2 South
Chester, WV 26034
Attn: Human Resources Recruiting
Job Hotline: 304-387-8175
Human Resources Office
Employment Requirements may include:
- Background Check
- Credit Check
- West Virginia State Racing License
- Video Lottery License
- West Virginia Level 1 Table Gaming Occupational License.
- West Virginia Level 2 Table Gaming Occupational License.